E3 is ready to kick off in a big way with most of the larger companies are conducting press conferences ahead of the actual start of the annual convention. Today it's Microsoft's turn with its Xbox E3 2019 presentation. Here's what we learned.
Microsoft also introduced its next generation console called "Project Scarlet". Optimized for players to give the most powerful gaming experience possible. It features a state of the art processor that has performance you can see and feel. Project Scarlet will launch with a NEW Halo game "next holiday".
- The Halo Master Chief Collection is coming to the Xbox Game Pass for PC which heads in to open beta TODAY!
- Double Fine Productions is joining the Xbox Games Studios. They are behind Broken Age, Brutal Legend and much more. The company announced Psychonauts 2.
- LEGO The Skywalker Saga revealed - "All 9 films in one game"
- 12 Minutes announced - a game about a man trapped in a time loop
- a new Xbox controller with up to 40 hours of wireless gameplay thanks to rechargeable batteries revealed
- Dying Light 2 is coming in Spring 2020
- Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion announced and will launch this week
- Gears POP for iOS and Android mobile devices announced
- State of Decay 2: Heartland expansion announced - "a brand new story experience with two different paths"
- Crossfire X announced as an Xbox One exclusive for 2020
- Tales of Arise announced by Bandai Namco for 2020
The Outer Worlds is coming out on October 25, 2019
Free to play Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming west in Spring 2020
Gears of War 5 trailer - coming on September 10th
Wasteland 3 announced
Age of Empires II Remastered Definitive Edition is coming this fall
Blair Witch game announced
Cyberpunk 2077 trailer & release date on April 16, 2020
Microsoft Flight Simulator announced
Ori & the Will of the Wisps is coming February 11, 2020
Minecraft Dungeons is coming Spring 2020
Bleeding Edge is an upcoming third person team-based shooter