Call of Duty WWII's fourth big DLC is out today on all platforms as part of the Season Pass or for $14.99. Owners of the Season Pass can invite their friends to play on the new maps for a limited time too. Check out the trailer below:
From the release:
For the first time in a Call of Duty Game, players who own the Call of Duty: WWII Season Pass can invite their friends to join them on all three new Call of Duty®: WWII – Shadow War multiplayer maps, along with the War Mode mission for free. From now until October 28, Season Pass owners can party up with those who don’t own the content, and play alongside each other on Airship, Chancellery, Excavation and Operation Arcane.
- Airship – Fight atop a secret Airship base in the Alps, home to a docked zeppelin high above, as well as a treacherous cliff far below. Secure and hold the Airship to gain a powerful vantage point from which to control the action.
- Chancellery – Oust enemy forces from their French stronghold within the Chancellery. Maintain control from courtyard vantage points, while engaging in chaotic firefights through the flanking pathways in this night-time incursion behind enemy lines.
- Excavation – Battle in and around an enemy mine in Algeria. Fight up close in a devastated tank graveyard, or outsmart foes by attacking from one of many heightened rock outcroppings.
- Operation Arcane – It’s no secret that Nazi Germany had many clandestine weapons and technology programs during World War II. In this War Mode Mission, players are tasked with infiltrating a hidden facility deep in the forested Austrian mountains to steal enemy secrets and schematics, and finally destroy any and all secret technology that remains.
- The Frozen Dawn – In the final chapter of Nazi Zombies, Thule has awakened, and malevolent powers stir beneath the ice. The Sword of Barbarossa was the key to something much larger – and much darker – than anyone had imagined. Now the weary heroes have been brought to the very Throne of Death… and Marie, Jefferson, Olivia, and Drostan are all that stand between humanity and utter destruction.