Monster Slayers: Fire and Steel Expansion
Developer: Nerdook Productions
Publisher: Digerati Distribution
Genres: Action, Strategy
- Two new locations (Volcanic Tunnels and the Old Castle)
- Four new bosses (Fire Golem, Demon Lord, Iron Golem and Knight Champion)
- Eight new enemies (2 for each new location, 4 for all locations, including a Griffin, a Centaur and a Wraith!)
- Two new player classes (the Dragon and the Merchant!)
- Seven new cards from Companions!
Monster Slayers Gameplay | Dragon Class [Monster Slayers Fire & Steel Expansion]
This DLC might be a bit meagre in terms of what it adds, but Monster Slayers itself has shown a lot of progress since its release. The DLC at this point offers only a little, especially as the base game needs issues worked out. Monster Slayers is a fun romp, but the DLC feels way too early. Even looking at the messages boards, the DLC has not been well received, as there are still issues, suggesting the original game is not yet complete.