Roarr! Jurassic Edition
Genres: Arcade, Adventure
The invasion was immediate and so overwhelming that humans didn't stand a chance. One thing it wasn't though, was quiet.
A terrible rumble from upstairs woke Rex up from his slumber. For millennia he was hibernating in his cosy cave but the incessant crescendo of the alien invasion was too much to sleep through. It was time for Rex to go upstairs and give his new neighbours a piece of his mind!
WHAT IS ROARR!
- Vicious modern take on a classic brawler gameplay
- Tongue-in-cheek story with serious gameplay that's easy to pick up
- Countless combos, swarms of enemies, 6 towering bosses and one very angry dinosaur!
- The perfect party game with coop up to 4 players
- A slick retro style with polygons as sharp as Rex's teeth
- Plenty of Rex variants, each with unique moves and animations
- Fully destructible environment that will let you unleash your jurassic power… Roarr!
Roarr! Announcement Trailer
The real issue here is just there isn’t very much to sink your teeth into past the initial novelty of it all. Enemies simply aren’t that interesting, most fighting is a bit button mashy, and while the camera is mostly tolerable when fighting against monsters that die quickly in the more extended boss fights it’s almost like a third opponent as you try to keep everything together. If you’ve got a dinosaur-obsessed younger gamer they may enjoy simply stomping around and knocking things out for a while but even though the theme is fun the lack of variety and overall funkiness of the total package bring on an extinction of interest pretty quickly.