Publisher: Upstairs Digital
Genres: Arcade, Action
An Oxyjet ship is built for two. But if you don’t have a teammate or if you prefer going solo, you can control a spaceship by yourself in 1v1 or 1v2 fights. A solo ship presents its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Hectic 3-minute battles.
- 2-4 players, either playing locally or online.
- Asymmetrical co-op gameplay.
- Controlling spaceships like you have never seen before.
- Sumo-wrestle an opposing team in a battle for survival.
- Several different arenas to test your ship manoeuvring skills.
- Use power-ups to dominate your foes.
Oxyjet (Release Trailer) - Nintendo Switch
Oxyjet (Official Trailer) - Nintendo Switch
In the end, I really enjoyed my time spent playing local 1 vs 1, and plan on coming back for more. The biggest problem I have with Oxyjet is its exorbitant price. There isn't enough there for the money, especially with online the way it is. If it was a more reasonable price, I would wholeheartedly recommend it, flaws and all, because it is really fun. If it goes on sale cheap, and you have someone to play with, go for it.