Publisher: NextGen Reality
- Simple but addictive gameplay; pick it up in seconds, spend hours mastering it
- Thousands of unique puzzles, ranging from easy to mind-melting!
- 8 wondrous forests to explore, from deep woods to mountain range to mangrove swamps
- Varying obstacles and puzzle mechanics and a dynamic puzzle system, to maximize replay value
- Ultra-challenging ‘boss levels’
- Colorful characters, beautiful art, and a fun, family friendly theme
- Build up your scrapbook with dozens of unlockables
Forest Home is a pleasant puzzler with cute animals that will charm and challenge children until it gets too big for them. It takes a long while to get interesting for older gamers, but at least the woodland characters don't get annoying along the way. The sheer volume of puzzles explains the asking price, but it's unlikely players in any age group are going to finish them all. Maybe that's the point; let the whole family take their turns on the same account and, after a while, all of the forest creatures will finally find their home.