The Guerrilla Collective show is a three-day event just announced for June, and it's going to highlight a number of upcoming indies in a year without E3.
The show begins on June 6 at 10 am Pacific on Twitch.TV/guerrillacollective and will continue for the subsequent two days after. Dozens of virtual attendees have already been revealed for the indie showcase with more to be revealed in the weeks leading up to the show.
Here's who we know to expect so far:
- 11 bit studios (credits include Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)
- And more coming soon...
The show will be hosted by Kinda Funny's Greg Miller. The June 6 kickoff event also leads into a packed slate of shows from other groups looking to fill the hole left by E3's cancellation. At 11:30 Pacific, the Paradox Insider show begins, with an in-depth look at Paradox Interactive's projects. Following that will be the PC Gaming Show at noon, all before the Future Games Show begins on Gamesradar's Twitch channel at 2:30 that day.
Guerrilla Collective is also partnered with IGN's Summer of Gaming and Gamespot's Play for All showcases, both coming this summer to serve as new routes by which games can be announced and discussed in the absence of the ESA's E3 week. The calendar is filling up fast with all these shows in a strange year.