Lately, Team Xbox has treated Mondays like the best day of the week to announce big news, and this week is no different, with nine more games announced for Xbox Game Pass across console, cloud, and PC.
Just Cause 4 joins the fray as the latest explosive adventure of Rico Rodriguez. The game earned "Fair" reviews back in 2018, with a 68 average from 131 critics. The Game Pass version includes all post-launch DLC in the "Reloaded" edition of the game. Red Dead Online, the recently split-off multiplayer portion of Red Dead Redemption 2, is also coming to Game Pass. It debuted at a reduced price of $5 before reverting to its standalone price of $20 everywhere, but now players can get it with their Game Pass subscription.
Other highlights include the addition of Dragon Quest Builders 2, FIFA 21 from EA, as well as Steep from Ubisoft. Also included is the game that I consider the scariest of all-time, Outlast 2. Good luck with that one. The full list, along with dates and platforms, can be seen below.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 - console and PC - May 4
- FIFA 21 - console and PC - May 6
- Outlast 2 - console, PC, cloud - May 6
- Steep - console and cloud - May 6
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - console and PC - May 13
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded - cloud, console, and PC - May 13
- Psychonauts - cloud, console, and PC - May 13
- Red Dead Online - cloud and console - May 13
- Remnant: From the Ashes - PC - May 13
Xbox is also rumored to announced dozens more games receiving its FPS Boost support this week, with some insiders suggesting 50-70 games will get bumped to 60 or even 120 frames per second. We'll bring you that news here as it happens.