If you've been waiting for the PC version of Octopath Traveler, one of the most highly-acclaimed RPGs in recent memory, you're in luck. The game is primed to arrive on June 7th and Valve has opened pre-orders for the game. It will set you back $59.99, but you'll be able to play on the very first day!
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers.
- Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete
- Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds
- Use each character's distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles
- Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses
- Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path.
- Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world