Zombie Brigade: No Brain No Gain
- Save the world in a zombie parody runner style game.
- Absolutely the most difficult runner style game on the Wii U.
- Infect everyone, no matter the weather.
- Singleplayer, one player can control up to 8 zombies at once.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players.
- Listen to the most annyoing commentator ever. Seriously, she's really bad.
- Smooth gameplay at 59.94 fps
- In all honesty, sometimes it drops to 58.93 fps. Sorry.
- Use many useful gewgaws, doodads, and knickknacks.
- Eliminate powerful Illuminati Bosssesss like Elvis and Lenin.
- Meet the Illuminatist cycliststs de terroriststs.
- Fight against the head honcho Ninja from Hong Kong.
- Face the Illuminati supersport car in Dubai
Zombie Brigade: No Brain No Pain [ Wii U ]
Zombie Brigade is a bad, bad game. It's billed as a parody, but it misses the point entirely. Yes, it's better than Meme Run - we didn't get vertigo while playing this game, for example - but there's just nothing to recommend here. Save your money, save your brain and don't spread this infection any further.