Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition
Top Critic Average
Publisher: Greenlight Games
Genres: Arcade, Racing
On Nintendo Switch you can bring a friend too! Race offline or online with two new split-screen game modes. Go head-to-head in “Splitscreen Vs. Battle” mode and take on the A.I. or get online with “Splitscreen Online” mode and take on the world!
Crush your enemies with 8 cunning 'Power-ups' and 6 unique 'Weapon Wheels' and blast your way to victory!
Pint-Sized, Powered-Up Racing has never looked so good or been so much fun.
- 2 Player Split-screen Gameplay both Offline and Online
- 8 Players Online multi-player combat racing
- 9 Unique Game play modes spread throughout the Championships
- 32 Table-top race tracks set in 8 themed locations (4 circuits per location)
- 16 Super-cool, fully upgradable, iconic miniature Race Cars
- Over 180 unique race events to challenge your skills. Over 25 hours gameplay!
- 8 Cunning "Power-Up Weapons" designed to attack and slow opponents or protect yourself
- 6 Unique “Weapon Wheels” help you get an edge over your rivals
- Funky exclusive break-beat soundtrack by producer Wes Smith of Juice Recordings
Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition Nintendo Switch Official Trailer
Table Top Racing: World Tour is an adequate enough racer that doesn't ever shoot high enough to delight, stumble low enough to frustrate or simply do anything that leaves a lasting impression on us, be that positive or negative. It runs fine, looks fine, plays fine. It's fine. And that includes the 'fine' Switch owners seemingly have to pay for a game that now costs ten bucks more than it did when it launched three years ago. When the only thing that stands out about a game is its price, that probably says it all.