A Hat in Time: Nyakuza Metro
Developer: Gears for Breakfast
Publisher: Humble Bundle
Nyakuza Metro introduces an all-new chapter with 10 new Time Pieces, a new sticker system, new flairs, new dyes, a new weapon, a new purple Time Rift and more!
• 10 New Time Pieces!
• Stickers! Stickers can be attached to your weapon, used with the Camera Badge, or as emotes!
• A new weapon: The Baseball Bat!
• A new Purple Time Rift: Rumbi Factory!
• New flairs, including the Nyakuza Mask, Burger Cap, Artistic Vision, and more!
• 2 new camera filters!
• 2 new badges!
• Over 20 new dyes, including Wireframe, Pizza Time and more!
• Friends: Play in groups of up to 50 players by entering a group name!
• Public: Play with 3 other strangers who can see you, but cannot affect you!
• Use your new stickers to communicate as emotes!
• Mess with each other! You can hit, explode, shake and play catch with each other, and more!
• Clear Time Rifts together as your progress is combined!
(Note: Some game features are deliberately not synced in Online Party, to avoid griefing)
A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro + Online Party Announcement
Despite clocking in at just a few hours long, A Hat in Time: Nyakuza Metro is an instant recommendation. It's pretty much everything I want out of a Hat DLC, and the exact formula I'd want Gears for Breakfast to keep replicating if said DLC never stopped coming. I hope it never stops.