Top Critic Average
Genres: Arcade, Action
Introducing a new update for the game that hundreds of thousands of players fell in love with! Experience even more chaotic gameplay with infinite or finite Ribbons, Planets ranging from small to huge, and 8 Bears with different stats to experiment with!
Make allies (or enemies) in the new Competitive mode in which players battle 1-on-1 over five challenging rounds! Invite a friend to help you collect Jetfish in a 2-player Jetfish Hunting mode and beat the global highscore together! Destroy friendships in the classic Party mode, where “beary big” legends are born!
- Igor - the proud husband and father,
- Bishnu - the crazy one everyone likes,
- Xiaoli - the fastest runner of them all,
- Neil - the one who likes to eat while swimming,
- Wojtek - the pierogi-loving war vet,
- Cybear - the villain with an extra life,
- Aki - the cosplayer and tech geek,
- or Randy - the one we know nothing about!
Astro Bears guarantees your next party will be out of this world!
- 8 cute Astro Bears with different play styles
- Local multiplayer for 2-4 players
- Competitive mode for challenge-seeking players
- Jetfish Hunting with single- and 2-player co-op mode
- Online leaderboards
- ‘80s-inspired soundtrack
Astro Bears *all new version* Trailer - Nintendo Switch
Astro Bears - Release Date Announcement Teaser (Free Update)
Astro Bears Party Trailer - Nintendo Switch eShop
Sometimes it's hard to tell how much weight a game will carry once your done reviewing it and have moved on to new titles. In Astro Bears' case, the passage of time has proven my initial assessment wrong to some extent. The game has endured with me and my friends as a multiplayer attraction, and this new iteration is even better. It's dropped part of its original handle, but Astro Bears is more a party now than it's ever been.