Kitty Powers' Love Life
Developer: Magic Notion
Build and run your very own village for newly matched couples, under the watchful eye of your boss, outrageous drag queen Kitty Powers!
This game picks up where ‘Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker’ left off, with Kitty Powers challenging the player to 'take the helm' of one of her new 'Love Villages’.
Kitty’s Love Villages are her new venture where couples can apply to live and have their relationship nurtured to fruition by a 24 hour therapist... YOU!
- Choose from literally trillions of unique procedural couples!
- Create the perfect town to nurture their relationships!
- Strategically place locations such as the library, nightclub or shopping mall to influence the villagers' moods!
- Watch in awe as your tenants relationships flourish or flounder!
- Be their 24 hour therapist and coach them through sticky situations!
- Help them propose to level up their relationship, or intervene to avoid break ups!
- Read every tenant's social feed in excruciating, unedited detail!
- Use your powers of deduction to diagnose their problems!
- Advise your tenants on what compromises to make, in order to make their relationship work!
- Earn promotions by levelling up your couples' relationships to fruition!
- Increase your reputation to attract wealthier, but fussier clients!
- Unlock new and exciting tools to increase your relationship-coaching potential!
- Create an avatar and upload it to the Love-O-Tron to appear in your friends games.
- Import couples from Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker and continue their love story!
Kitty Powers' Love Life - Teaser Trailer
There are few games with as much personality as Kitty Powers' Love Life, and that alone makes it a truly interesting game to play for an hour or two. The problem is that it does not take too long until the game starts to feel repetitive and like work, and if there is one thing games should avoid it is for them to feel like actual work, even when simulating a profession. In the end, Kitty Powers' Love Life has a lot of personality, but needs to work out some quirks for this relationship to work out.
This casual Sim-like game is less of a Drag than you might think. It's got a tongue-in-cheek humour, that fits the game style well. It can be sickeningly sweet too, but unfortunately this taste gets repetitive on extended play sessions. Pick this title up on Android or iOS for the best way to play - in short bursts.