Top Critic Average
Publisher: Vertical Reach
Take on the role of a space doctor travelling the Solar System. Moving from planet to planet, meeting the inhabitants and completing their stages. A quirky cast of characters will help you on your journey!
Yuso can look cute but don’t let them fool you! Levels get increasingly more difficult and later stages are tough. The game has an open progression system giving you the chance to progress and come back to difficult stages at will.
- 80+ level puzzler that’ll take you across the Solar System.
- A cast of fun and quirky characters that you’ll meet along the way.
- Clean and beautiful presentation.
- Simple controls, the only thing that’s complicated are the puzzles!
- Rewind, step back through a puzzle turn by turn at the push of a button.
- Unique music; each planet has its own theme, bringing the worlds to life.
- An open progression system, it’s possible to leave harder levels until later. So don’t feel frustrated for getting stuck!
Yuso - Launch Trailer
Yuso - Release Date Trailer
Yuso offers a charming puzzle game experience that can be enjoyed at home or on the go. There's a nice challenge to the levels without being irritating. The atmosphere of the world and levels create a peaceful space for players to enjoy for awhile. It isn't long, but it's definitely worth your time.
Yuso lands in the Nintendo Switch in the company of many other puzzle games and if it does not reinvent the wheel, it is undoubtedly fun and entertaining enough to keep players around it for a few hours thanks to its simple but challenging and compelling gameplay. It does feel like it was designed with smaller platforms in mind and this is further attested by its rather short content.
Review in Portuguese | Read full review