Blast Zone! Tournament
Developer: Victory Lap Games
Genres: Action, Sports
* Single-player campaign provides 240 unique challenges
* 32 player multiplayer either local, online, or combined multiplayer matches each have unranked and ranked options to cater to both casual players and hardcore fans
* 10 solo and team-based multiplayer modes including Free-For-All, Team Deathmatch, Bomb Blast, Treasure Mode, King Mode, Zombie Mode and more!
* 283 multiplayer levels, with tweakable options including handicaps, lives, starting items, bomber stats, overall match settings, and more
* Create individual characters with over 10 billion unlockable cosmetic combinations
Blast Zone! Tournament - Gameplay
Blast Zone! Tournament Trailer
That said, for the budget price, there could be room on your digital shelf for Blast Zone! Tournament. At its core, you can get mostly the same experience out of it. I don't know the reasons why you wouldn't just spring for the real thing, but I don't judge. So long as you are willing to get over the strange music and art choices, and can work around how they can adversely affect your play, you can absolutely get something from BZT.
Despite being a fun game, specially on the multiplayer mode, Blast Zone! Tournament does very little differently from its inspirations, choosing to basically copy what works on them, and considering what it brings of new features, its doesn't impress too much.
Review in Portuguese | Read full review