Top Critic Average
Developer: Bit Planet Games, LLC
Genres: Simulation, Adventure
This is the version of the game for those that either A) have weak stomachs or B) do not have VR.
- Pilot 4 distinct aircraft using your preferred controls (gamepad, mouse and keyboard, HOTAS).
- Soar around 4 unique, beautifully stylized islands!
- Earn money to buy new airports and new aircraft!
- Lots of gameplay variety! Pop balloons, snap photos, race, perform spot landings, fly through score rings, and more! Ultrawings is the ultimate hobbyist flight game!
- The world feels alive! Soar by flocks of seagulls, buzz other planes, and even fly by boats and cars!
- Full English voice-overs guide you through the game!
- NEW! External chase cameras help spatial awareness while you are flying!
Ultrawings Flat: Switch, PS4, and Steam
Ultrawings Flat Launch Trailer
Ultrawings Flat is one of the most repetitive and dull games I have played. Offering up tired and simplistic mini-games, poor controls, and a bland environment it isn't worth taking to the skies, even for just a few minutes, especially given the price charged.
It’s flight sim developed by people who clearly love the genre, and want to give players a hearty challenge and a way to show off their skills. There are a few features missing from the Switch version which other platforms do better, so it’s best to ask yourself how important the benefits of the Switch's portability will be to your enjoyment of this game.