Developer: Spooky Buns
Genres: Adventure, Strategy
In Plunge, players will find a new and unique experience, especially for those familiar with the puzzle and roguelike genres. Each floor is an individual challenge meant to test the very best in a battle of brawn and wits. Don't miss this opportunity to find out why Plunge was nominated for the 2017 PAX Rising showcase, the 2016 and 2017 Portland Retro Gaming Expo showcases, the 2019 PAX 10 Selection and multiple showcases with Indie Mega Booth at PAX West and GDC!
- Play as Billie or a variety of other cartoony characters with charming criminal charges!
- Turn-based roguelike action!
- Movement with sliding ice physics against enemies with unique and peculiar patterns!
- Over 400 randomly selected levels across three separate challenging sections!
- Plunge and Plunge again with fast pick-up-and-play experiences!
Plunge: Official Nintendo Switch release trailer
Plunge: Official Trailer
There are times when the isometric view makes it difficult to navigate the floor tiles around you, especially when you're surrounded by enemies, but this is the only noticeable issue I encountered. Those looking for an easy-to-pick-up title that plays almost like a puzzle game with elements of a roguelike will thoroughly enjoy Plunge, as I did. The cool visuals and challenging gameplay are clear highlights, too. I highly recommend casting aside the shackles of an ever-growing backlog and just taking the Plunge.