Top Critic Average
Developer: Cosmic Picnic
Genres: Action, Simulation
The Cosmic Clockwork
In ADIOS Amigos, just like in real life, everything moves: We are all part of a big cosmic clockwork. It’s going on above your head as you walk the planet surface. Night becomes day as planets orbit the sun. Hundreds of asteroids with their own trajectory. We even simulate temperature and atmospheric resistance, and there is no cheating involved.
The player is free to do anything within the confines of the simulation. You can...
• ...spontaneously exit the ship inside a busy asteroid field!
• ...fly to the sun and melt your ship!
• ...tow a giant mushroom and put it in orbit around the sun!
• ...ride a sofa into a black hole!
Only your failures and imagination set the limits!
With Rookie mode it is possible for players of different skill levels to play together. Parents can play with their young children. Or gamers can play with their less talented parents and siblings. We want the whole family to be able to play ADIOS Amigos together. Rookie mode makes the controls easier and stops the player from doing obviously dangerous things.
• Local co-op multiplayer for 1-4 players.
• Dynamic split screen keeps the screen estate to a maximum for all four players.
• Three campaigns that can be played cooperatively or single player.
• Rookie mode for young children or inexperienced gamers.
• Procedurally generated solar systems filled with planets, space-stations, aliens and artifacts.
• Detailed physical simulation of entire solar systems including gravity, temperature, and atmosphere.
• Funky soundtrack. With saxophone solos!
• No weapons or killing (horrible accidents may occur).
ADIOS Amigos - Launch Trailer
Is ADIOS Amigo worth your time? No, not really. If you like atmospheric games then maybe, but I doubt that you're just going to want to fly around in a game after spending 15 dollars on it. There's a co-op option, so maybe there's some humorous drunk playthroughs waiting there.
List of Xbox One X Enhanced games (up to 4K, HDR) | Windows Central
'Xbox One X Enhanced' games can bring 4K resolution, high frame rates, HDR and more to Microsoft's latest console. These are all the titles supporting Xbox One X.
Read full article on Windows Central