Youtubers Life: OMG Edition
Top Critic Average
Developer: U-Play Online
Genres: Simulation, Strategy
Record your own videos from your parents’ house and get your first subscribers, views and likes. Meet well-known Youtubers, go to the wildest parties, share your life on social media and deal with your haters. Sign with exclusive networks and customize your studio with the coolest stuff.
- Become a famous gamer on the Gaming Channel
- Record gameplays, reviews, speedruns, walkthroughs… Collect all the consoles across all generations and play your favorite titles.
- Play your own compositions on the Music Channel
- Play 30 different instruments and more than 10 music genres. Publish covers, lessons, duets, compose the catchiest songs and give exciting live concerts!
- Prepare the tastiest recipes on the Cooking Channel
- Cook new, exotic dishes from different cuisines. Upload tips, tutorials and collaborative menus, become an experienced chef and open your own restaurant!
Youtubers Life OMG Edition Launch Trailer
Youtubers Life - 2018 Feature Trailer
YouTubers Life OMG is an agreeable video-making tycoon game wrapped up in a few fundamental problems. The main gameplay loop is compelling, and it's a pleasure to watch as your subscriber tally and bank account start to soar. However, some poor presentation, a clumsy camera, and a couple of other small issues stop it from being the viral hit it wants to be. Those looking for a casual management sim to tackle may find some enjoyment here, but it's hard to recommend it to anyone else.