Forza Horizon 4
Top Critic Average
Developer: Playground Games
Genres: Simulation, Racing
- SEASONS CHANGE EVERYTHING. For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.
- Britain Like You've Never Seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Windows 10.
- Master Driving in All Seasons. Explore a changing world through dry, wet, muddy, snowy, and icy conditions.
- New Content Every Week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards. Go it Alone or Team Up. Play solo or cooperatively. Join Team multiplayer for casual fun or Ranked Teams to take on the best in the world.
- Xbox One Console Exclusive
Forza Horizon 4 E3 2018 Announce Trailer
Forza Horizon 4 - Seasons Change Everything | Summer
Forza Horizon 4 - Seasons Change Everything | Autumn
I'll always have a massive soft spot for the down under delights of Forza Horizon 3, but open-world racing has never looked as good as it does in Forza Horizon 4. It combines a beautiful world that's really four hugely distinct maps in one with a constantly rewarding and self-renewing racing experience and I really can't tear myself away from it. Playground Games hasn't just upped the ante once again; it's blown the bloody doors off.