Top Critic Average
Summary: A shallow arcade action game, Extinction's core loop fails to satisfy on almost every level. Lackluster presentation and formulaic combos only add to the disappointment for players looking for a good riff on Attack on Titan.
Developer: Iron Galaxy Studios
Genres: Action, RPG
• Deep Story Campaign. Protect the human population across an abundant story campaign, rescuing as many civilians as possible and taking down brutal opponents.
• Dynamic Side Missions. Complete numerous side missions with various objectives, earning upgrades to aid you in your campaign.
• Skill-Based Combat. Travel horizontally and vertically, perform wall runs, and use your whip as a vault to execute devastating air assaults. Master dynamic combat maneuvers to effectively traverse the giant beasts and expose their weak points, progressing along different skill trees to develop a path best suited to your playstyle.
• Interactive Environment. Move freely around a fully destructible environment, and use objects throughout the world to your strategic advantage.
• Innumerable Battle Scenarios. Every battlefield is different from the last, ensuring a unique combat situation each time you play.
• Skirmish Mode. Create unique battlegrounds and challenge players online to compete for the top score.
• Extinction Mode. Fight off a continuous horde of assailants as wave after wave of ogres and their minions attack without relent.
EXTINCTION - Story Trailer
EXTINCTION - Features Trailer
EXTINCTION - Gameplay Trailer #1
Extinction is a sword-slinging, monster-decapitating action game that does a decent job of getting the blood pumping and reflexes twitching. The eye-catching, anime-inspired art will even give you some nice scenery to do it all in. It just never rises to be much more than that, and all the while it's inviting comparisons to other games that do. Extinction lands in that awkward position where, yeah, it's usually fun - but you're not really missing anything incredible by giving it a pass.
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Preview – Mankind in Jeopardy
After a few hours playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, the new survival game from the creator of Assassin's Creed, we accidentally caused the extinction of the human race before it ever evolved. That's our bad.
Read full article on IGN
Castlevania Show Season Two Gets Trailer
Netflix's Castlevania show is arriving October 26th and the new trailer shows more of the show as well as what might be ahead for the show.
Read full article on Game Revolution
Netflix’s Castlevania teases the second season with a blood-soaked new trailer
Eight episodes begin streaming Oct. 26
Read full article on Polygon