Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight
Top Critic Average
- Memorable Soundtrack - Return to the world of Persona 3 and relive cherished memories with the games' most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, Tetsuya Kobayashi, HIDEKI NAGANUMA and sasakure.UK. Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks!
- Dancing! - Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering "Fever" mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers - Choose to listen to your favorite characters' voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options!
- Social - In "Social," players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes - Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight - SEES Trailer
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight Announcement Trailer
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight is a follow-up of sorts to the 2016 PS Vita title Persona 4: Dancing All Night and is the sister title to Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight. Having released in Japan earlier this year, Moonlight and Starlight are now preparing to rip up dance floors on this side of the pond. So put your best foot forward and let's find out if the kids are alright.