MX vs ATV: All Out Anniversary Edition
Top Critic Average
Developer: THQ Nordic
Genres: Simulation, Racing
- Includes 3 massive DLCs: Ricky Carmichael Farm, Slash's Snake Pit and Hometown MX Nationals, for a staggering total of 14 additional tracks!
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online mode
- Ricky Carmichael Farm features 2 Supercross, one Nationals, one Waypoint, and 2 Opencross tracks PLUS multiple trails in Freeride!
- Slash's Snake Pit features 3 of the largest Supercross tracks in MX vs ATV history PLUS and FMX area!
- Hometown MX Nationals includes the most authentic outdoors tracks! Four, huge Nationals tracks and 2 Freeride environments to explore with different time of day variations.
MX vs ATV All Out Anniversary Edition - Teaser
Mx Vs ATV All Out Anniversary Edition pairs an accessible, almost arcade-like (in a good way) driving/riding physics model with enough realism to make it a compelling and enjoyable way to race on the new tracks included in the anniversary edition. The majority of the new tracks are long rides through open scenery, but there are also a few shorter, indoor tracks as well for those that prefer tighter racing.