Developers: Ratalaika Games, SnoutUp
Only, hand-to-hand combat isn’t the only way to fight off hordes of wolves, so when the going gets tough, the tough picks up a butcher’s cleaver. After all, how else are you going to defend yourself against wolves that ride wrecking balls and wield chainsaws?
It may have been a wolf eat piglet world once before, but this time, the tables are turned in this addictive fighting game that’s got to be played, to be believed.
- Fast-paced bacon-flavored combat
- Action movie-like combos and fighting moves
- Hyper responsive controls
- Wide variety enemy weapons to steal and use
- Endless gameplay in 3 unique areas
- Multiple difficulties to test your skills
Iron Snout Gameplay
Iron Snout Steam Gameplay
Iron Snout | Gameplay | Hooves up!
Despite the fairly cheap price and the fact that I did actually enjoy playing the game for the short time it took me to play the lot I cant really recommend it strongly to anyone other than the real achievement hunters out there, especially when you will likely see it reduced even further within a short time.