Top Critic Average
Publisher: Lost in the Garden
Play on your own, online, or with up to three friends on your sofa in split screen and perfect your racing line. Explore the worlds beyond the track boundaries and lose yourself in the aesthetics of the colorful environments, abstract level architecture and electronic music by Viennese musician Zanshin.
- Unique futuristic racing gameplay with a parkour twist
- 3 game modes (race, time trial, exploration mode)
- online multiplayer races and leaderboards
- up to 4 player local split screen mode
- stunning surreal futuristic visuals
- energetic electro soundtrack by Zanshin
LIGHTFIELD Official Launch Trailer - PS4 and Xbox One
LIGHTFIELD Release Date Announcement
LIGHTFIELD — 5 minutes of omnidirectional gameplay
I enjoyed the core concept, and learning the best path to finish line (even if you're still forced to go through a finish line outside of a neat exploration mode), but every now and again there'd be a stutter. It's not game-breaking by any means, but it'd certainly interrupt the brief moment of zen I'd get trying to beat my finish times.