Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
Top Critic Average
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment
Genres: Simulation, Sports
• AUTHENTIC LEAGUES – Huge addition of licensed leagues
• MAGIC MOMENTS – Player individuality has been taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits. Score great goals with improved shooting motion & animation, and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
• NEW MYCLUB - Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
• THE BEAUTIFUL GAME – Experience photo-realism with stunning animation flow, supporting 4K HDR
• ML REAL SEASON – Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
PES 2019 David Beckham Trailer
PES 2019 E3 Trailer
PES 2019 Announcement Trailer
PES 2019's Data Pack 5 Update Is Out Now--Here's What It Adds
Konami has released a new PES 2019 update on PS4, Xbox One, and PC--here's what it does.
Read full article on GameSpot
PES 2019 Licensed Leagues: Which Official Leagues Are In The Game?
A rundown of all the PES 2019 licensed leagues currently confirmed for Konami's annual soccer title, including each new addition.
Read full article on Game Revolution
PES 2019 unveils Celtic FC as latest official partner club | PC Gamer
You'll never play Pro Ev alone.
Read full article on PC Gamer
PES 2019 Demo Coming in August
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 will be receiving a demo on August 8 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Read full article on IGN
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 demo arrives in two weeks
Twelve pro sides to whet football fans’ appetites
Read full article on Polygon