Top Critic Average
Developer: Happy Tuesday
Publisher: Headup Games
Genres: Action, RPG, Strategy
Take charge of five unique heroes that battle their way through various arenas to defeat Count Necrosis.
HERO DEFENSE challenges fans from RTS, RPGs and Tower Defense games to strategically maneuver their upgradeable heroes to destroy hordes of sinister creeps.
• Kill creeps fast to punish the enemy in an innovative mix of RTS and Tower Defense
• Liberate your island, assemble your team and enjoy hours of a narrated story
• Defeat gigantic bosses which challenge you with their special abilities
• Customize your heroes through a deep RPG layer
• Rebuild your town and unlock new buildings and abilities
• Gain XP to access and level up each hero’s individual skill tree
• Gather loot and equip spells that freeze, burn and poison the undead
• Modify weapons by collecting and socketing powerful runes and customize your builds for devastating combos and skill-synergies
• Replay procedurally generated enemies and endless mode challenges
Hero Defense - Release Trailer
Hero Defense stands out for the good tower defense gameplay along with the real-time strategy system, but it disappoints with an uninspired and limited progression similar to a free-to-play game. Despite this, the difficulty of some missions and extra challenges may still be interesting to the genre lovers.
Review in Portuguese | Read full review