Top Critic Average
Developer: Climax Studios Limited
Publisher: Outright Games
Genres: Action, Sports
• Create your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming a scooter legend
• Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
• Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
• Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayons, Splatter Tag, S.C.O.O.T. and Trick Run
• Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds
• Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
Crayola Scoot - Trailer
Crayola Scoot is a wonderful hidden gem that caters towards an all-ages demographic with a snazzy sense of style. With a great mix of missions, a killer soundtrack, and challenging opponents, you can color me shocked: This is something that kids and adults will love.
Crayola Scoot is releasing at a bad time. It is a little pricey for sure, but man I had a blast with it once I got the trick system down. This is a game that could definitely be fun for families to dig into, or fans of colorful titles with neat mechanics. It is impossible to ignore how much fun can be had, but I fear it will simply be overlooked due to the timing of its release.