New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Top Critic Average
Summary: A remaster of one of the best Wii U games, some critics feel that it doesn't quite live up to its "deluxe" title. However, this is still a great platformer, especially for those who missed it the first time around.
- Two games in One, for double the fun! simple, straightforward controls, new playable characters optimized for younger and less-experienced players, and a wealth of bonus content
- All a player needs is One Joy-Con Controller, so two people can team up right out of the box!
- Tackle 164 platforming courses in the two main game modes and Enjoy extra replayability with three additional game modes
- Two Super Mario Bros. Games in One, for double the fun!
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - Announcement Trailer - Nintendo Switch
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Co-op Gameplay - Nintendo Minute