Developer: Wicked Witch Software
Publisher: Tru Blu Games
Genres: Simulation, Sports
- REVOLUTIONARY - New gameplay system designed to capture the thrills, skills and excitement of modern AFL.
- COMPETITION - Play full seasons with over 80 teams from the AFL, VFL, TAC, NAB U18’s, International Cup and play multiple Bonus Teams.
- CAREER - Build your player from the ground up. Experience the highs and lows as you work your way from an U-18’s rookie through to a true AFL legend!
- MANAGE - Manage your club as the coach with drafting, trading, salary cap, tribunal, training and more. Lead your team to victory!
- PLAYER CREATOR - Create any player you can imagine. Customise your facial features, height, body type, hair, ethnicity, stats and accessories.
- ‘FAN HUB’ – Create your own or share community created players, teams and classic line ups. Choose from the best of the best.
- ONLINE – Feel the adrenaline as you go head-to-head in competitive and co-operative online multiplayer.
- INSTANT REPLAY SYSTEM - Multiple camera settings and dramatic broadcast style replays!
AFL Evolution - Offical Trailer
It’s important that we look at AFL Evolution through a different lens to the one we look at the likes of FIFA, NBA 2K and Madden through. AFL isn’t nearly the size of those other sports, and gets a proportional amount of financing as a result. It’s consequently much harder for a truly accurate simulation of what is already a very complicated game to be developed, but I applaud Wicked Witch for their effort.