The Way Remastered
Top Critic Average
Genres: Action, Platformer
A story-based puzzle-platformer with stunning graphics and a soundtrack made by Panu Talus.
- Immerse yourself in the amazingly detailed world of 200 screens filled with alien flora and fauna
- Feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience challenging gameplay in this retro-style adventure
- Uncover the mysteries surrounding the planet and learn the story through beautiful visuals and an atmospheric soundtrack
- Gain new abilities to help you get around the planet and solve mind-bending puzzles.
Main additions to the remastered version:
- Graphical improvements
- HD rumble
- Music player
- Game and level design changes based on players’ feedback
The Way Remastered Trailer - Nintendo Switch
The Way Remastered is a fun and challenging puzzle platformer. The world is wonderfully crafted and is a sight to behold. The game closing errors and game breaking bug are annoying and ruin the fun. Relying only on autosave can cause problems, as I learned the hard way. Hopefully the planned patch can fix these issues.
A charming game with an astonishing atmosphere, The Way Remastered will surely be a splendid Flashback-like adventure in the near future. Sadly, Sonka's porting is "today" quite unstable tot the point that we had not been able to see the ending becouse of a sudden crash and a corrupted autosave: beware, if you want to buy the game before a fixing patch!
Review in Italian | Read full review
The Way Remastered on the Nintendo Switch is as solid adventure that I definitely recommend you check out. The attention to detail is quite rich for each of the different locations you visit, and the puzzle solving and shooting mechanics will keep you engaged from start to finish. I had fun playing this one for review, and I look forward to seeing what else SONKA brings to Nintendo Switch!