Top Critic Average
Publishers: Bandai Namco Games, Nintendo
Genres: Racing, Sports
If you're playing multiplayer, each player can use just one Joy-Con controller. Experience hours of fun and something new every day. Customise your character, costumes, vehicles and even pets! Daily presents and challenges mean that you will want to keep coming back to the island of Kawawii to explore more terrain and play through activities all over again.
Mii characters or in-game characters of friends and family may show up, and if they do, you can compete against them anytime. You can even customise your very own villa by earning over 450 pieces of furniture.
- Kawawii Island is a paradise resort with 50+ co-op and competitive activities
- Explore four huge paradise resorts – Marine, City, Snow, and Mountain – on horseback, underwater, or a variety of other vehicles
- Enjoy leisure activities like Scuba Diving, Horseback Riding, and Marine Fishing
- Try out extreme sports like Sky Diving, Surfing, and skateboarding
- Compete to be the best at a variety of other fun activities like skiing, Beach Volleyball, and Tennis
- Up to four players on one system or local wireless**, with variety of control styles, including motion controls
- Share a Joy-Con controller with a friend for instant multiplayer fun
- The Joy-Con Wheel (sold separately) is optional for steering vehicles
- Customise your character with outfits and choose a dog companion from various breeds
- Daily presents include new breeds of dogs or costumes
- Daily challenges appear in sets of three across the island
NEW ON NINTENDO SWITCH
- Marine and Mountain Fishing with 30+ species of fish
- 40+ types of animals to photograph and store in your in-game photo collection
- Find boxes filled with rewards dropped by a plane
Go Vacation Announcement Trailer - Nintendo Switch
Whether you play by yourself, with friends or family, Go Vacation is a complete game that will satisfy all kinds of players. It may be a port of a Wii game with better resolution, but this should not discourage players longing for a game that provides a whole array of minigames.
Review in Spanish | Read full review