Top Critic Average
Developer: Convict Games
P.s I did a flaming feature list below. Like you need any more reason to WISHLIST this!
• 3rd person so you can rotate a drone cam around me and move me like Voodoo
• Deep, reference heavy, hip hop influenced interactive story never told, mate.
• Drinking, dancing and smoking for your pleasure. I recommend a Negroni.
• Map based free roam so you can explore the world at your own pace. Here’s some tips:
• Echo for great techno, Smoky Possum for some liquid gold and my flat. It’s comfy mates.
• A cast of my mates. Like Les, weirdo and kanye lover and my gorgeous chookie Alex.
• BTW if you see Cockie, tell her I’m sorry again. If you see Devil, run, run, run!
• Amazing licensed tracks from sick up and coming indie musicians.
• Like Ryan Little, Luchii, Ilkka S, Warchief, James Tottakai & More
• Seriously the music is great. There’s hip hop, trap, stoner rock and heavy techno!
• Also THERE”S CLASSIC MOVIES!!! Yeah you can watch film classics like
• Sentimental Bloke, Night of the Living Dead & Story of the Kelly Gang ( CONVICT REPRESENT )
• Hang out with me.
• It’ll be bonza and hell, I think you’ll be a better bloke, sheila & person from it too.
STONE - 15 Minute Tour. What the *&%@ is it?
STONE - A Hip Hop Stoner Noir Announced. Out Now.
Stone is fun, but flawed. The story is well crafted and reveals itself through a series of twists that keep you engaged throughout. There is no action aside from walking up to different people or items, but the game never drags. As much as I love the story here, the dialogue is strained at times and has glitches that affect the timing. Overall a worthy experience and story to enjoy.