Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
Top Critic Average
Developer: Klei Entertainment
Genres: Action, Platformer
For the first time, enjoy the critically acclaimed game as well as the additional Special Edition content!
• True Stealth Experience - Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way.
• Includes the Special Edition DLC: the Dosan’s Tale adds a new character, level, items, and Developer commentary.
• Enhanced visuals - both cinematic and gameplay visuals have been lovingly remastered offering exquisite detail.
• Now supports full 5.1 surround sound with remastered audio.
• New Game Plus - Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards.
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered Launch Trailer (Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered [2018 Teaser Trailer]
Mark of the Ninja Remastered is an utterly stellar stealth game and, six years on, it's lost none of the magic that made the original such a critical darling. A strong art direction, engaging story, well-paced open gameplay, and a slew of extra content all combine to make for a near-flawless experience that you certainly won't want to miss out on. We'd give this game a high recommendation to all Switch owners; it's the best stealth game money can buy in the Switch library, and one of the best ones in any console library.