Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
Top Critic Average
Developer: Klei Entertainment
Genres: Action, Platformer
For the first time, enjoy the critically acclaimed game as well as the additional Special Edition content!
• True Stealth Experience - Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way.
• Includes the Special Edition DLC: the Dosan’s Tale adds a new character, level, items, and Developer commentary.
• Enhanced visuals - both cinematic and gameplay visuals have been lovingly remastered offering exquisite detail.
• Now supports full 5.1 surround sound with remastered audio.
• New Game Plus - Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards.
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered [2018 Teaser Trailer]
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered Launch Trailer (Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
Mark of the Ninja Remastered is an utterly stellar stealth game and, six years on, it's lost none of the magic that made the original such a critical darling. A strong art direction, engaging story, well-paced open gameplay, and a slew of extra content all combine to make for a near-flawless experience that you certainly won't want to miss out on. We'd give this game a high recommendation to all Switch owners; it's the best stealth game money can buy in the Switch library, and one of the best ones in any console library.