Assault Android Cactus+
Top Critic Average
Developer: Witch Beam
Genres: Arcade, Action
With a draining battery mechanic instead of lives, Assault Android Cactus+ challenges you to think fast and shoot faster. Charge head first into an army of refitted robots, transforming stages and massive boss showdowns.
- 9 playable androids, each with a distinct play style and personality.
- 25 stage campaign, Boss Rush, Infinity Drive and Daily Drive give you many ways to play.
- Online leaderboards to compare yourself against your friends and the world.
- Unlock game modifying EX options, explore the codex and listen to Developer Commentary.
- An all new Campaign+ mode with remixed stages for a fresh challenge.
- Supports local co-op in all game modes up to four players.
- Play with any configuration including Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and single Joy-Con controllers using aim assist.
Assault Android Cactus+ Switch Announcement Trailer
Assault Android Cactus+ is the baked potato of twin-stick shooters. A perfectly cooked center, loaded with all the extra goods, and a dollop of charm for good measure. It's a perfect fit on Switch with its drop-in multiplayer and bite-sized levels, especially for those with score-chasing in mind.