Top Critic Average
Developer: Tortuga Team
Publisher: Ellada Games
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 50 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 200 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
Braveland Trilogy - Nintendo Switch Release Trailer
Braveland Trilogy is a fairly solid set of games, simplistic as they may be. You can adjust the difficulty during the game so you can make it as easy or as difficult as you wish at any time. While it would have been nice if the games were at least a bit more complex, keep in mind that these are ports of mobile games so the simplicity makes sense here. Even still, if you want a complex strategy game, you might want to look elsewhere but if you're okay with simple, Braveland Trilogy is worth checking out.
My time with Braveland Trilogy was enjoyable however it still felt like there could have been a lot more done to add variety to the games. At the asking price of $14.99, it feels like a lot to spend on a so-so title, even if it breaks down to about $5.00 a game. It wasn't a terrible experience but when Braveland had something going for it, not enough focus seemed to be placed into it.