The Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel - Decisive Edition
Top Critic Average
Developer: Nihon Falcom
Publishers: Xseed Games, Marvelous USA, Inc.
- The day 1 'Decisive Edition' includes a soundtrack CD containing 21 songs and a 50 mira replica Collector's Coin, packaged with a SteelBook case with a separate outer package design
- Remastered with gameplay improvements - PS4 remaster of the classic featuring 4K/60 FPS support, HD graphics, optimized interface, and new turbo mode to explore map at 2X speed and battle at 4X speed
- A world rich in depth - the events of trails of cold Steel are expertly told so that longtime trails veterans and newcomers to the series alike can equally Enjoy its detailed, highly nuanced storyline
- Link system adds depth to combat -take advantage of the combat Link system by Bonding with allies throughout the school year, netting a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding, and more
- Experience game as never before - original Japanese voices, 50% additional English voiceover lines, all DLC included from start; series veterans can pick up and play from a previous PS3/PS Vita save
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Launch Trailer (PS4)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PS4) - Launch Date Announcement Trailer
Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel is a sprawling epic of a game. With satisfying combat, incredibly well defined characters, and enough story to satisfy the most demanding visual novel fan, Trails of Cold Steel has earned its place in the JRPG Hall of Fame. It's time to call it like it is: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel is a classic.