Top Critic Average
Developer: Landon Podbielski
Publisher: Adult Swim Games
- Battles with up to 4 DUCKS in Online Play, Local Couch Combat or Local Wireless
- Learn to DESTROY in Single Player Challenge Mode
- Countless weapons and levels - including new levels FIRST on Nintendo Switch!
- Create and share YOUR levels with the Map editor
- The ONLY competitive game on Nintendo Switch with QUACKING
DUCK GAME Launch Trailer | Adult Swim Games | Adult Swim
Duck Game Trailer | Adult Swim Games | Adult Swim
Ultimately, it’s tough to recommend Duck Game over the likes of Towerfall, Nidhogg 2, Inversus, Runbow, Overcooked, Snipperclips, and a host of other party games on the Switch. It simply isn’t as coherent and wieldy to inspire countless play sessions like the other games had for me. It may have some advantages simply by having online play, making it one of few options when similar party games only have online multiplayer, but even then, it would be a stretch to have this game as your number one choice to play while alone unless you really enjoy the absurdist humor. All of that being said, you can quack in Duck Game, and nowhere else.