Blood: Fresh Supply
Top Critic Average
Developer: Monolith Productions
Publishers: Atari, Night Dive Studios
Genres: Arcade, Action
Includes the original Blood and addons: Plasma Pak and Cryptic Passage
Blood: Fresh Supply Enhancements:
• Updated using Nightdive Studio’s KEX Engine
• Vulkan, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 support, play with unlocked framerates!
• Antialiasing, Ambient Occlusion, V-sync and Interpolation support
• Support for high resolutions including 4K monitors
• Fully customizable keyboard and controller pad support
• Extended modding support, including support for already existing mods
• Completely rewritten netcode supports up to 8 players:
◦ Play online in co-operative mode, kill each other in “Bloodbath” or split the difference in classic 4v4 team-based “Capture The Flag” mayhem
◦ Battle it out in local split-screen action
• Roll your own soundtrack with full CD and MIDI music support
• Look fully up and down with a new 3D view, or stick with the classic BUILD-engine style!
Better Games with KEX | Nightdive Studios
Blood: Fresh Supply - Nightdive Studios Trailer
Blood is a classic FPS game. Its level design, animation, movement, arsenal of weapons and monsters are as delectable today as they were in 1997. Fresh Supply is a solid way to experience it all, though there isn't enough to win over longtime Blood players from their favorite sourceport.