Developers: Ratalaika Games, Josyan
From its increasingly difficultly gameplay to its chiptune soundtrack, this is one blast from the past that shooter aficionados are going to want to check out, since the Zeroptian menace is not going to shoot themselves any time soon.
- CRT filter.
- Challenging and classic gameplay.
- Aesthetics pixel art in 1-bit with colors.
- Levels totally unique and different from each other.
- An incredible variety of enemies and memorable bosses.
- OST on chiptune with unique songs dedicated to each area.
Zeroptian Invasion - Launch Trailer
Zeroptian Invasion wants to ape the style of Space Invaders and the vertical shoot-em-ups of the 80s but fails miserably. While it does have a nice presentation style, the fact that its main gameplay loop struggles with you at every possible moment means that this game unfortunately can't hold a candle to the genre greats.