Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution
Top Critic Average
- The Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME arrives for the first time on Nintendo Switch, enabling players to play the card game on the go
- Build and customize your Deck from over 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game, and challenge other Duelists with local wireless play or Nintendo Switch Online
- New Link Monster cards, not only changing the way how seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them
- Faithful to the TV show, relive moments and Duels from every version of the animated series
- New Duelists can learn the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME with the beginner’s tutorial
- Take on the roles of the animated series villains with Reverse Duels
- Compete in Battle Pack Sealed Pack and Draft play!
- Includes all the downloadable content from the previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution - Legendary Duelists Launch Trailer
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution – It’s Time to Duel Trailer
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution definitely skews toward the hardcore fan that has kept up with the card game over the past decade, but its campaign still offers a lot for those that dropped out after the original series or are interested in seeing what’s up with 5D’s or ZEXAL.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution is a great compilation of the franchise's history. With tons of challenging campaign duels, duelist challenges, and battle packs, there's plenty to scratch that card game itch. Multiplayer is scarce and laggy, so I'd steer clear.