Developers: Hollow Ponds, Richard Hogg
- Unique relaxing gameplay.
- 500 possible products to stock.
- All manner of upgrades and perks.
- Splitscreen 2 player co-op: Work in tandem to organize the warehouse with a friend - Customise your game with Expert Mode for an extra challenge
- Sublime electronic music to listen to while you decide whether wellington boots belong in the footwear section, or with the umbrellas.
Wilmot's Warehouse - Launch Trailer
It’s not my favourite play of all time by any means, and I may never come back to it after my fascination fades. Even so, if I’m asked to come up with an example of a genuinely unique experience that shows what games are capable of in 2019, this is the block my internal Wilmot will bring forward from the tangled stacks of my memory.
The order required to succeed with Wilmot can quickly turn to chaos, holding this back slightly from being something I can wholeheartedly recommend to everyone. If the concept of sorting items and making your own patterns is appealing to you, then Wilmot's Warehouse is a unique puzzle game right up your Switch alley.