R.B.I. Baseball 19
Top Critic Average
- Your Franchise: Manage your dream team across multiple seasons! Add pieces at the trade deadline, win over free agents, call up rookies and bring on new two-way players.
- MLB Legends: Play as 165+ all-time greats like Jackie Robinson, Ted Williams, or Reggie Jackson!
- Legends Teams: New Legends Teams on Exhibition Mode.
- Home Run Derby, Your Way: Pick any MLB player or Legend, any MLB ballpark and customize your bracket.
- Weekly Roster Updates: Weekly, season-long roster updates with performance-based statistical tuning.
- Bumpin’ Soundtrack: Music from artists including Evaride, Banzai, OneRepublic, and more!
Check out the R.B.I. 19 Intro Trailer!
R.B.I. Baseball 19 Gameplay Trailer
Alex Bregman is on the cover of R.B.I. Baseball 19!
R.B.I. Baseball 19 is once again a disappointment. The extremely low production values, lack of game modes, inconsistent animations, and uninspired gameplay result in one lackluster delivery. R.B.I. Baseball 19 would be a hard sell at $19.99, which incidentally is the same price you can currently nab the superior MLB The Show 18 for. But for the launch price of $29.99? Don't even consider it.