Top Critic Average
Developer: Koei Tecmo Games
Genres: Action, RPG
- Huge Open World Map - from the start, freely explore a world full of Oni and villages and uncover numerous quests
- Robust Character Creation - feature allows the player to customize his or her hero.
- Expansive New Storyline - advance the story thru exploration and discovery.
- New Characters, New Oni, and New Mitama!
- 2 New Weapon Types - added to your Slayer's arsenal bringing the total to 11; imbue with different attributes and abilities to create over 1500 variations!
- Spawn the deadly Demon Hand' - for powerful Targeted Destruction. New levels of variety and strategic depth have been added to combat.
- Multiplayer - up to 4-players can join forces to form a hunting party. Cross-play between PS4 & Vita.
TOUKIDEN 2 - RELEASE DATE TRAILER
Toukiden 2 is a great leap towards a much needed evolution, it dares to add new things and challenge tradition. Hunting games usually get an enhanced edition that adds all kinds of stuff and I eagerly await what Omega Force will bring on next time around. In the mean time, I’m gonna play more of this game for few more dozen hours.
Toukiden 2 is without question a fun game, but so is Dynasty Warriors. My ultimate takeaway is that Omega Force has touched on some pleasant RPG charm and exploration of world and character here, but perhaps hasn't gone far enough; instead, the game flirts with such elements before falling back on familiarity.