The Raven Remastered
Top Critic Average
Developers: KING Art, THQ Nordic
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead...
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution
The Raven Remastered - Release Trailer
The Raven Remastered - Announcement Trailer
For newcomers to the mystery genre, The Raven Remastered is a fantastic game to whet your appetite. It'll take around 12 hours to complete - more if you want to be thorough and sit through its lengthy dialogue options. It comes bundled with a well-crafted story, delightfully bizarre characters to interact with, and just the right amount of puzzle solving to keep you satiated, though it's not the prettiest of games to endure. Its faithful marriage to 1960s crime dramas is apparent, and we had fun unravelling its mysteries from start to finish, twists 'n' turns alike.
The Raven Remastered is not a revolutionary take on point and click adventures but it does a very good job at representing the genre in the contemporary age, especially in how it corrects some of the issues that affected those games in years past. Its original and interesting plot, as well as the high quality sound component and art style make this a very recommended game for longtime fans of the point and click genre.
Review in Portuguese | Read full review