Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight
Top Critic Average
Genres: Music, RPG
- Memorable Soundtrack - Return to the world of Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games' most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by KAIEN, mito (Clammbon), ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik and tofubeats! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks!
- Dancing! - Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of The Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering "Fever" mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers - Choose to listen to your favorite characters' voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options!
- Social - In "Social," players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes - Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight - Phantom Thieves Trailer
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Announcement Trailer
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight knows its audience within its audience. It's one of the more engaging rhythm games I've played to date, even if I wish it was open from the start and had more to do. Like the Phantom Thieves, I have to follow my heart; and it sides with the music.