Top Critic Average
Developer: Falcon Development
Genres: Simulation, Adventure, RPG
Play as a feral cat that roams an expansive wilderness. Hunt for food, fight cats from other colonies, and become friends (or enemies!) with your neighbors.
Romance one of twelve eligible cats, raise a family of cute kittens, and train them by taking them with you on your adventures!
Or, delve into dark caverns to find treasures. Just make sure you always have some food on hand in case you get hungry.
• Join one of three unique cat colonies and become friends or enemies with its residents
• Hunt for mice, squirrels, rabbits, and more anywhere throughout the open world
• Find new treasures in the wild as the seasons change
• Date and marry one of twelve eligible cats
• Raise a litter of kittens and bring them with you on your adventures
• Dig for riches in dangerous caves
• Fight in battles to secure your colony's land claims
• Hundreds of unique ways to customize your cat's coat & eye colors and accessorize
• Upgrade and customize your personal den
• Fun seasonal festivals where you can compete to win prizes
• Create your own colony of cats and customize it to your liking
Cattails | Nintendo Switch™ Trailer
Cattails Launch Trailer
Cattails is a big surprise. A game that initially looks extremely simple but that deep down hides lots of mechanics, systems and high quality content that can keep us playing for dozens of hours. Despite some flaws, it's an easy-to-recommend experience!
Review in Spanish | Read full review
Cattails is a cute, light-hearted RPG that revolves around hunting, foraging, and trying to restore the Forest Guardian. The gameplay is easy to pick up and play at any time, but can become a bit monotonous after awhile. The game isn't very exciting, and is meant more for relaxing gaming.