Top Critic Average
Genres: Interactive Story, Adventure
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. While you're at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural Germany. Because, that's where you end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don't fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
- Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it's a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game.
- Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
- Handmade miniature scenery!
- Full voice acting in both English and Deutsch!
- Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
- Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!
Interrogation Trailer | Trüberbrook
Teaser #2 | Trüberbrook
With sumptuous hand-crafted visuals and a throwback LucasArts approach to puzzle-adventure gaming, Trüberbook is a treat for genre fans. Well, in part anyway. It's a pity that all the goodwill the game generates is drained by an unsatisfying story that doesn't bother to answer even half of the questions it's raised.