Top Critic Average
Genres: Interactive Story, Adventure
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. While you're at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural Germany. Because, that's where you end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don't fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
- Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it's a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game.
- Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
- Handmade miniature scenery!
- Full voice acting in both English and Deutsch!
- Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
- Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!
Interrogation Trailer | Trüberbrook
Teaser #2 | Trüberbrook
The story of Trüberbrook has an intriguing concept. However, it is resolved too quickly and lacks an impactful revelation that it was seemingly building to. Nevertheless, the voice acting and visuals alone have left me so impressed they eventually became the reasons I continued through the adventure.