Total War: Arena
Top Critic Average
Developer: Creative Assembly
Genres: Action, Strategy
- Built for multiplayer RTS fans: fast-paced 10v10 battles on custom made battlefield maps, where decisive strategies, combat tactics and teamwork will decide who is victorious.
- Players control three units of warriors led by an iconic commander from history, each with their own battle style. Choose from Alexander the Great, Leonidas, Germanicus, Caesar and more.
- Deep progression: level up commanders and units to open up even more specialist skills, weaponry, armour and abilities.
- Total War’s epic scale and high quality strategy gameplay, designed purely for multiplayer.
- Play for free with option for in-game purchases to customise units and speed progression.
Total War: ARENA - Hannibal spotlight
Total War: ARENA Patch 3.0.0 highlights
Total War: ARENA Open Beta Is On: Carthage Joins the Battle
Total War Arena takes the best parts of the Total War saga battles and brings them together in quick strategic matches that are both exciting and fun, but they are weighed down by a slow progression system and the lack of a more varied offer of game modes
Review in Spanish | Read full review
Despite some invedent microtransactions, Total War Arena is a huge surprise, where the mix between RTS and MOBA's dynamics works pefectly. Beware: you have to make a close-knit and coordinated group of friends to play with, if you don't want to loose too many matches.
Review in Italian | Read full review